Sunday, May 07, 2006

m-i-3 bring on the villians.


Mission Impossible 3, What a wonderful way to start the summer movie season. Big Bangs, and the best villian in Phillip Seymour Hoffman, that Hollywood has had in a while. He's really just too cool, to be so utterly evil. The movie doesn't slow down long enough for you to go hey wait what's happening and it works by keeping it fresh, and just a little hollywood lightness at the end is the only negative I can see in it. After the crap that was M-I-2 I had no desire to see this movie, but I am glad that I did. JJ Abrams uses all the right pieces from the television show, the team dynamic, the spy theme, and the MUSIC! I can't wait to see what Abrams does with Star Trek. Here's to the summer blockbusters. They just started with a bang.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home