Wednesday, May 03, 2006

civil war. r.i.p. new warriors.


It's funny DC turned me off completely on their books with Infinite Crisis. In fact I'm not even interested in the whole one year later thing. The way i see it, they don't know where the story is going. Civil War on the other hand i think resonates because it's the marvel U, it feels more real, deals with more real topics. I think I may be the only New Warriors fan left on the planet, because my team is gone now, and I think I'm the only one who cares. Oh well, 1 issue down 6 to go, and if they are all this good we will have a mighty fine Marvel event on our hands.

Now Reading, The Tropic of Hockey, Now playing Bust a Move Ds, Brain Age Ds, Chaos FIeld(cube), Shadows of the Empire 64
now in my stereo. Joan of Arc, So much Staying alive.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home