Saturday, April 22, 2006

Brain Age a true gem of 'gaming'


Nintendo's Brain Age for the Ds is doing exactly what the DS set out to do. Draw in Non gamers. For those non gamers out there DS stands for Dual Screen and it could possibly be my favorite system of all time. I have about 15 games for it all ready and have only traded in two that sucked so far(madden and Snood). Basically Brain Age is a quick five minutes a day test. It can be anything from reading out loud to doing multiplication. The goal? to make your brain younger. and I got to say, my brain right now could use some work. For only 19.99 you should give it a try. Theres no guns in this game, no swords, and no girls! but it's definetly a new innovative way to think about gaming. That's right, think, gaming, same sentence. I love the new Nintendo, it has made me forget there is no Sega system to dream about anymore, made me excited to watch the release lists again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home