Wednesday, April 26, 2006

kissy comics.

so im not going to go through the trouble of posting my comic covers this week. why? one has luke cage and jessica jones kissing. Granted there getting married. How sweet. the other issue astonishing x-men # 14 has wolverine and Emma frost kissing. How misleading. Eh.
O.k. Both of these issues get a's from me. Astonishing may be the best book on the market where nothing really happens. I really am becoming more of a Joss Whedon fanboy everyday and John Cassady's art is superb.
New Avengers Annual is funny and actually a bit cute at times. It's strange that these two superhero books read more like an episode of any good hour long comedy than a comic book. whoopee! I'm o.k. with that.
Time to go train my brain.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home