Wednesday, May 17, 2006

COMIC day.


Big week for me with three titles. granted the guy in front of me got about thirty books, but hey I have way more geek passions than just four colored funny books.
ANyway it was a great week
Moon Knight # 2 Slowly bringing this characther back from what I guess can only be B-hero hell is a very enjoyable ride. I love David Finch's Artwork. It's superb.

Fell# 5. The best 1.99 any Law and Order or cop show fan could spend. EVER. I said this last issue but Warren Ellis hasn't written dialouge this tight in a long time.

And NOVA Annhiliation #2 Yeah. It's space, DRAX is funny? And then Quasar shows up? Quasar? Hopefully they don't try to make every Marvel space hero cool in this book. Some, like Quasar, just can't be cool. Not possible.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home