Tuesday, May 09, 2006

E3 quick notes.

O.k so the pre conference press conferences are over. What did I learn? Well for one I won't be getting a PS3 anytime soon. I consider myself a gaming geek, but if Sony thinks I'm shelling out half a grand for a system and thats before buying any games or extra controllers, then they are crazy. Most of the games will be available for the Xbox 360 which by that time may see a price drop anyway. Sorry Sony, Im not sacrificing my savings to touch your new shiny machine.

Wonderful Nintendo just keep walking to the beat of a different drummer. The Wii, will be the most unique thing gaming has every seen. I will buy one on day 1, i just wish Nintendo had set a release date, other than fall 2006. It will be neat to hear what the media says about the controller once they get there hands on it tommorow.

Xbox 360. I think Sony just upped you in my book. If you do drop your price on or around the PS3's launch I may have to give your evil empire some money. Plus you have Star Trek Legacy, and I might not be able to resist blowing up Romulans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home