Sunday, June 11, 2006

Scored Jessica's Ds Lite at 7:45 this morning at Wally World. Guy said it was the last one they had. Havent really heard of anyone not being able to find one, so I guess this launch wasn't as crazy as the Japanese launch. It's funny I remember almost two years ago when the Ds launched I had Jessica drive me to gamestop in Memphis and we played around with the pictochat function. I think we were both nonplussed with the system and its 199 price tag was too steep for me to even consider it. After I got my Phat last fall, I think we both have come to love the little handheld, and it's amazing games. I was intrigued by the PSP originally but now it looks like a shiny rock, with no real software, while the DS, is the machine to play the games gamers want to play. Funny what a difference two years and the house that mario built returning to its former glory make.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home