Sunday, September 10, 2006

fun.



O.k. fun times, no sleep. Friday we drove to grinell to see rainer maria. they still have so much energy. love them. really do. also had a pretty good chinese buffet there in little ole grinell.

slept three hours got up went to chicago for the creation event. 1st let me say im not a big fan of the way creation does cons. they only have one main room for programming, and a dealers room and the rest of the day revolves around autographs. if your like me and could care less about someones handwriting, then it leads to some overpriced boredom. I enjoyed the thirty minites each that Shatner and nimoy spoke though. They are truly class acts and really quite funny together. I'm glad I got to see them and here good news about Shatner meeting with JJ Abrams but not thrilled with Creation. I guess i just prefer the more local, (i.e. not for profit cons). Off to see The Proposition.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home