Thursday, September 07, 2006

haha ps3 worldwide launch delayed

u.s. and japan only get 500,000 at launch. hahaha. it's so funny. Sony what in the world is going on over in your tokyo offices?
There are some hilarious photoshop posters over on thisiswaiting.com
My favorite has got to be the dear sony Wii wish you a merry X-mas. Wii60 looks more and more like the way to go. God I'm just trying to comprehend how a multibillion dollar company like Sony can run a business so poorly this past year. Really what is happening? Stocks will fall, heads will roll, and Nintendo and Microsoft will laugh all the way to the bank.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Preston said...

Scott:
1. Thanks for coming to the show.
2. Thanks for posting that we were good.
3. I purchased this thing, and I didn't realize it at the time but now that I saw the post below I realize that it is something your girlfriend made. Its called "Choose your own Moral Code" --I bought it from the zine machine in the library. I found it to be funny. Then, I noticed the link to her blog is the same as the link on the back of the zine (or coloring book, actually). So..small world, huh? Tell her I enjoy it.

4:52 PM  
Blogger frank said...

I think Sony's empire will crumble this year. Maybe we'll finally get GTA on a Nintendo system...

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home