Monday, August 28, 2006

why i hate technology upgrades.

o.k. I'm a football junkie. Love my East Carolina Pirates. Used to be able to listen to them for free from afar on the internet. Last year CSTV got the rights and I had to pay for the service. Fine. Everyone needs to make a buck. This year getting ready for football and I log in and guess what? No freaking Macintosh users allowed. WTF? seriously 20 percent of the internet if not more are Mac users. This is B.S. and I want to watch my pirates play. degrade your system. If Mac users worked last year, how can an upgrade make it impossible for them to watch this year. bad business.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that sucks. isn't technology supposed to make things easier as it progresses. they definitely can't call that an upgrade.

7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home