Friday, September 08, 2006

Full Weekend ahead. west, then east.

Tonight I'm driving out to Grinell, Ia to catch Rainer Maria and Driver of the Year, then its straight home and to bed for me as I rise to go to Chicago to see Mr. Shatner and Mr. Nimoy. What a geek moment.
Sunday back to work and then to see Nick Cave's movie The Proposition starring an always intense Guy Pierce.

I'm really digging Fullmetal Alchemist. didn't think I would but man that show is deep. I'm on episode 8. Maybe the best storytelling I've seen in the format in quite some time.
Also not so deep the new Dr. Who is actually pretty fun.
Playing lots of Super Monkey Ball ds. Some beyond good and evil on the ole cube.
Reading Kwaidan by Jung and Jee-Un.
Really really spending too much time on the Wii message boards.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica C. White said...

i love super monkey ball. too bad i never get to play any, but at least i'm out of my bust-a-move trance.

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home