Thursday, December 01, 2005

echoes.

do you think we leave echoes? I first thought about this when i was home visiting my family a couple of years ago and i was expecting my cat to come running down the stairs at any moment, even though i Knew she was back in Massachusettes. But since we had lived in that apartment before it just felt natural that she should be there. I keep thinking about people that I may never see again and I wonder if they have left an echo in my brain that certain sights and sounds can trigger. You know how sometimes there's someone you pretty much forgotten and then one day out of the blue your smiling about a memory of them? It's strange and eerie, because it's almost like remebering someone who has passed away, even though these people aren't dead. I wonder if I've left any echoes, any footprints on any of you, and if there good ones or bad ones? And what happens to those echoes that make you forget them as soon as your mind has wandered elsewhere?



we had our first full snow last night and i'm inside playing astro boy for the gameboy, and going to watch dawn of the dead(the remake) later. I'm ready to go out in the snow, but it's easier to stay warm inside. And by the way I'm all for Al La Carte Cable. my chanel lineup would be the Espn networks(for college sports), comedy central(for jon stewart), scifi(battlestar Galactica), cartoon(aqua teen Hunger Force, toonami), and I'd get TLC for Jess. worse case scenario say thats five bucks a channel, id much rather pay 25 for that than 50 for all that crap i'll never watch. Hope congress presses this issue, cause I want me some Cable!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home