Wednesday, November 23, 2005

48 hrs.

past 48 hours what ive done. 2pm,monday beers and margaritas at Mickeys Irish pub, downtown iowa city. 4pm drunken walking around eventually home. We watch my life as a dog, and doggy poo(yes thats a real movie) It was a dog themed evening. afterwards i read this months issue of Black Book and turn off the light at 11am. Im up at 6am, to catch the bus to work. our car is in the shop. I work from 7:45 till about 4.30 and run to target to get christmas gifts, catching the bus home at 5.30. I make spaghetti and we watch the greatest inventions of our time before watching my name is earl. Jason Lee is one funny dude. I play Turok Rage wars on the 64, I got it for a 1.69 and then play ssx tricky on the gamecube till 11pm. Get online until god knows when and crawl into bed. This morning I got up and walked the four-to eight miles to get the car at the autobody shop. $814 dollars down the drain. I could put out a 7" for that money ouch! Pick up an used blade trinity on dvd for 4.98 and the second season of Forever Knight for 7.98 I vaguely remember this show but for 7.98 who cares? Got to the funny book store where I get Loveless # 2. If ever a comic deserved a R rating this one is it. It's full of things that make you cringe, and not in the gross way. It's just dirty. But I admit to enjoying it. Had lunch with Jessica at a pretty decent BBQ place but it's not NC BBQ. Now Im here typing for you. I will go watch Lost tonight, and celebrate Kill the Indians day tommorow. Have fun giving thanks.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home