Monday, November 07, 2005

my battle with the naturalists.


"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could, some blunders and absurdities have crept in. Forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day, you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense. Finish each day before you begin the next, and interpose a solid wall of sleep between the two. This you cannot do without temperance. - Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1882)"

uh, o.k. sure ralph. I do like to sleep. But I do like my memories even my blunders. I don't think they encumber me at all, they make me better, and old nonsense is once again new if you want it to be and one man's nonsense is anothers greatest creation. I'll keep my days the way im already living them. With one foot going forward and another one holding on to the past.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home