Wednesday, November 30, 2005

comic reviews


Fell# 3 by Warren Ellis and Ben templesmith. 1.99 Image comics. 16 pages of nine panel comic bliss. This story is so depressing, but not in any sort of real way. It just leaves you wanting something from the human condition. Templesmiths art, especially near the end of this issue is superb and spooky all at once. I'm loving me some fell and you can't go wrong with the price.


New Avengers # 13 by Bendis, Finch. Snap. Bendis gives his buddy David Mack some props near the end of this issue and we've got more drama in this issue than the E! news channel could find in Joan Rivers closet. I love the way Finch draws Captain America's eyes. They are so hurt and angry. And Iron Man just turns into a total badass midway through making you wonder why he needs the Avengers(especially spider-man) at all. Anyway I'm still hooked and this one will stay at on my very small list.


Lost tonight!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can say that I agree with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is stationary a suspect as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with delivery of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=emeditor professional 7.00.5 ?
I noticed the axiom you suffer with not used. Or you functioning the pitch-dark methods of promotion of the resource. I take a week and do necheg

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home