Saturday, June 16, 2007

The Shatner Show


O.k. up in Canada, birthplace of William Shatner, they are having a art show called, The Shatner Show. Pretty awesome pieces. Someone buy me that gorn and shatner kiss fest, or at least buy me the book. Seriously buy me the book:> Anyway you can check out the show here which is also where you can buy me a book. Going to be a busy day of Shatner today as Iowa City is showing Wrath of Khan for free tonight under the beautiful but hot June skies. Khaaaaaaaannnnnn!!!!!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica C. White said...

hey, that remids me - when are we finally going to see the future birthplace of cap't kirk?

that's a nice con-news site!

12:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there! Thanks for mentioning our Shatner Show and helping to spread the Shatner love.

12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home