Monday, January 15, 2007

first snow ruminations

we got our first real storm here over the night. I really hate driving in this stuff. I'm just not able to not squeeze the steering wheel so tight that my hand starts to hurt. I saw 7 PS3's in Target today. that's funny. Ended up getting a Insignia 27" lcd. its very pretty and bright. Ice hockey is blinding on it. Been watching some recently on dvd movies. Praire Home Companion and Mirror Mask. The former is o.k. but not great, the latter is a visual treat, but has that very Gaiamesque quality that you either like or hate. Got Miami Vice to watch in the snowstorm. I've been listening to Sleater Kinney lately. Where have all the good female fronted bands gone? In a moment i will be bundling up and going out for a snow lunch. maybe chinese?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home