Sunday, November 19, 2006

got my wii. niiiiccceee

got my wii. just set it up, made some mii's which can definetly be a neat little time waster. played wii sports and now im taking a break to register all my new goodies with nintendo. the wii is alreayd awesome and guess what? I've got a copy of twilight princess that hasn't even been in the machine yet. I'm going to start that some tonight but save the meat of it for my days off when I have time to play it. I have to wait for the wii lan adaptor so i can get online and buy me some classic nes games. pinball, and donkey kong here i come. I really really like my wii, and am glad i got up at five this morning to stand in the cold outside of target with the rest of the nuts. wiiiiiiii!!!!!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica C. White said...

i like your wii too.

8:13 PM  
Blogger frank said...

u are so lucky
come to mii wii!

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home