Sunday, November 12, 2006

what's going on at the creature house.

So one week from today Ill be at work, but when i come home I hope to have my opened Wii from the night before set up and ready to dive into the legend of zelda. and maybe some wii sports. Metal Slug anthology has been pushed back to the following week so my 2d goodness will have to wait. I could download something from the virtual console but so far nintendo hasn't been clear how to connect the system to broadband which is what I have and not wireless. I'm probably going to have to shell out more money for an adaptor. Oh well.
Thursday I'm taking Jessica to see Seinfeld and on the way home i think we will stop and get in the way of the midnight PS3 launch.
East Carolina is bowl eligible.
I watched Art School Confidential last night which was not at all astonishing and Lucky Number Slevin this morning which I actually really enjoyed. In fact I even liked Lucy Lui in it.
Started over on Tactical Assualt since I'm stuck on mission 8. I'm going to use my upgrades to make my shields near impervious.
Almost done with Road of The Patriarch. it is great.
thinking of lucky creature releases for 2007. right now there's plans but nothing solid to report, and there is room for expansion if anyone has ideas.
being doing some sharpie drawings, maybe I'll scan one in soon.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home