Tuesday, August 01, 2006

August Movies


So this month kinda sucks for me and film. A lot of you will run out and see Talladega Nights, and World Trade Center. not me. the first movie looks like redneck heaven, and the second one is to me a disgusting way to capitalize on a tragedy many of us aren't over yet.
I'm still waiting for a Scanner Darkly to get to a theatre here and Little Miss Sunshine with steve Carrell Should be showing up this month. Snakes on a Plane will have the fanboys going in droves but will it be any good?

My picks.
August 18th Illusionist,. Paul Giamitti, Edwad Norton. O.k. I'm there.

Aug25th Idlewild. This may suck. It's possible. But it's a musical. With Outkast. If nothing else it will be different. and that's something too many movies aren't anymore.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger frank said...

i agree with you on taledega and WTC. Snakes looks corny and how did it get fanboys?

11:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

here's to something different.

cheers!

8:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's next?
Snakes on Trains ... Ships... where would the marketing and sequels stop if this is successful?

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home