Friday, July 14, 2006

toying with the definition.

so the comic is doing really well and all the artists are very happy with the outcome. Im still saving for the disease/network split 7" and then what? I think your going to be surprised as I am with some of our 2007 announcements. Some of them aren't going to be quite physical, and some of them will be the start of a foundation of what we want lucky creature to be. And what is that exactly? Not a record label, not a comic book publisher, but something different entirely. I think the one thing that will make us what the creature is, will be this difference. We will release things when the need warrants. We will not stick to a mold, and we will not just be releasing things. We will be living them. And we hope you live some of it with us.
I'm toying with the idea, the definition of what my little hobby can be. Won't you come along for the ride?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home