Wednesday, May 02, 2007

May Movies


May 4th. Well May is here and the summer of 80's and overall geekfest of sequels is upon us. I know in my heart I won't make it to as many movies as I would like and by August will pass on ones that I will go to now because Im ready. Spider-Man 3 opens the floodgates and it makes you wonder if the season will peak with the very first release. I loved the 1st movie, thought the second was a little king kong action but still rather good. Can anyone name any movies other than the original star wars where all 3 were good?(i know jedi is a point of debate, but I liked the Ewoks dammit.)

May 11th is 28 Weeks Later, the sequel to 28 days later. Got to wonder why? But as the first zombie flick in a while it should do o.k. in second place under spideys red and black second week shadow.

Shrek 3 comes out the week after, and I will skip it until dvd. Thank you for coming out by christmas.

Then only a week later on the 25th it's time for Mr. Depp and the rest of the dirty Pirates for our final foray into what has been a wonderful summer set of movies. It will be fun and Chow Yun Fat as a pirate? Cool.




There's two smaller films that also have my eye this month but they might not make it to your town anytime soon. Luc Besson's first movie in quite a while Angel-A set in black and white Paris, and

Waitress, a romantic date movie for when your girl is sick of Venom and Explosions. Plus it has Nathan Fillion in it, which means it will be good and absolutely no one will go see it.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home