Saturday, March 03, 2007

Black Snake Moan. It's good.

Black Snake Moan is good. It just feels right and so southern it's giving me nightmares of my time in tennessee where we lived on the border of Missisippi. I really like Craig Brewer's style. I liked it in Hustle and Flow and I like it here. Samuel L. Jackson gives his best performance since Unbreakable and moves the picture along all by himself. If your looking for a good movie that doesn't follow all the rules of good movies, this picture is very very unique. So two straight win's for Brewer in my book, I look forward to a long career from him.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica C. White said...

great movie, but he just needs to work on his marketing. that poster just makes the movie look so dumb!

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home