Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Comic Impressions.

So no new comics for me this week so I thought I'd share some impressions I've got from some of the ones I read on my lunch break at work.

The current run on Uncanny X-men, is very talky but the whole shiar storyline reminds me a lot of the late eighties sci-fi wasteland x-men that I loved so much. remember Jim Lee X-men?



A graphic novel worth checking out is American Born Chinese by Gene Luen Yang. It's unique in the fact that it's a indy but visually reads like a cartoon. Good stuff.

Grant Morrison's Batman run too me is just too hokey. Too 70's batman. I miss the dark in the dark knight.


This is Hilarious. Robert Kirkman's
Marvel Zombies is as good as it gets. It's amazing what some zombie action can do for your storytelling ability. Galactus never saw the zombies coming that's for sure.

O.k. i'm heading out to NC until tuesday, a trip I've had planned since January. It's too bad I planned it so early because next week too of my very good friends are getting married. And I'm going to miss it. :< Anyway. I'll try to get online over the weekend. Enjoy Lost tonight!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home