Tuesday, October 03, 2006

burger king enters the gaming business?


1st off let me admit, I love the burger king mascot. He's so creepy and just the right amount of odd that he does what every good mascot should do. Make you uneasy.
I havent set foot inside a Burger king in years. but that will change come Nov 19th as they are releasing three Xbox 360 games for just $ 4 each. I don't have a 360 yet but come on three games starring the King for $4 each. sign me up.
The games are Pocket Bike Racer a take on Mario Kart, starring the king, and some meat and fries. On Bikes!
There's also Big Bumpin, which is a bumper car game! A BUMPER CAR GAME?
And then what's got to be the best one,
Sneak King

Yeah. you've seen the commercials where the King stalks people. Now you can play it. WOW.
I'm sure these games will be horrid, but come on people. Sneak KING. Your Mission to deliver Burger king food to hungry people. by sneaking up on them. Awesome.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG!!!

We were just talking about mascots being video games a couple months ago. Move over Spot and Noid. The King is in the house.

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home