Sunday, January 08, 2006

proving that i'll watch anything.

I believe I have seen more films than ninety percent of people my age. I really do. I'll watch anything and with anyone at any time of day. I have since I was about four. Well in the past three days I've added six more pictures to my list and they are as varied as they come. Watched Million Dollar Baby finally the other day. I stayed away from this picture for some reason. I'm glad i finally sat and watched it.
Saw Walk the Line at the New Strand on Friday which was very very good. Then last night watched Sexy Beast with Jessica. Ben Kingsley is scary. Then I popped in Godzilla, Mothra and King Giddorah All Out Monsters Attack for some fun Japanese monster laughs. We are housesitting for some friends and they have free Video on Demand so tonight we watched Jim Jarmusch's Coffeee and Ciggarettes which i thought was very good and National Treasure with nicolas cage. National Tresure tries to hard and would have been a better film with Michael Bay as director. Honestly if your going to do a big action flick, go ahead and do it with blow stuff up Michael Bay. Not John Turtletaub.
O.k. See I like movies. I really really do.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home