Monday, April 03, 2006

july 27th, 2007

So i played the card game Apples to Apples last night. It's a pretty fun game that takes absolutely no strategy or thought, so I can recommend it to anyone, even those of you who can't count.

O.k. so this movie has been rumored for a long time, but now that the teaser trailer is out I guess it's official. The Simpsons, The Movie will be out July 27th, 2007. I have not been watching the Simpsons lately, I guess I just got a little burned out by it, but I'm pretty sure my butt will be in a theatre seat next year. I mean a big screen Homer episode? Of course! You can view the newly released teaser trailer here

Now Playing, Chaos FIeld(cube), Sonic Rush(DS), Tiger Woods(DS).
Now Reading, The Kite Runner.
Now listening, April's Paste Magazine sampler.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home