Thursday, March 09, 2006

capote, evil times 4

Saw Capote last night and I think it's safe to say Hoffman deserved the best oscar award. The film is very good but s definetly not going to leave you feeling good about anyone in it, except maybe Catherine Keener's Harper Lee. After seeing the film you wonder just how bad things must have gotten for Truman Capote after In Cold Blood came out. I have a feeling he was haunted by a feeling of regret that we could all hope to never know.

Finished Resident Evil 4 last night. Amazing. i spent 20 hours to beat this game, and it is sitting on my shelf, where I'm sure it will get another run through in my lifetime. Surreal and creepy and plenty of innovative gameplay techniques that keep you coming back for more. I looked at my shelf of games too and noticed that Capcom really has been one of my favortie publishers these years. from P.N. 03, to Viewtiful Joe, they are filling my one need for games. Variety over graphics, and gameplay over technology. I hope there on board for the Revolution and can't wait to see what they are putting on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home